A Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) offers a guaranteed rate of return over a fixed period of time. GICs can help you diversify your portfolio and provide for a lower risk investment.
- League Savings and Mortgage Guaranteed Investment Certificates (GICs) pay excellent rates of interest for terms of 1 to 5 years.
- Interest can be paid annually, semi-annually, or monthly or left to compound until the maturity date of the term.
- Minimum amount for monthly interest is $5,000; annual or semi-annual $500; compound $500.
- Interest payments are deposited directly to your account at any financial institution.
- GIC investments may be registered in single, joint, or multiple names or in the name of a corporation or an organization.
- GICs may be transferred or pledged as loan collateral.
- Redeemable in the event of death of the registered owner.
- Interest accrues daily and is paid annually on the anniversary date, with the exception of monthly GICs, which are paid monthly.
A secure, high yield investment for:
- Church Groups
At League Savings and Mortgage, our qualified staff will be pleased to discuss any aspect of your investment requirements and explain our GICs features and options in more detail.