How can I participate in stock market gains without risking my principal? The League Savings Index-Linked Deposit is just what you’re looking for!
- Choice of 3-year or 5-year non-redeemable term deposits.
- Issue date to be November 18, 2019.
- 3-year terms maturing November 18, 2022.
- 5-year terms maturing November 18, 2024.
- Pays a return linked to the performance of the S&P/TSX 60 Index™.
- Earnings based on growth of the average of monthly closing values of the S&P/TSX 60 Index™ over the term of the deposit, multiplied by the Participation Rate.
- 3-year term Participation Rate will be 50%.
- 5-year term Participation Rate will be 100%.
- No minimum guaranteed rate of return.
- Eligible to RSP/LIRA holders who will not be older than 71 by deposit maturity date.
- Available as a GIC/Debenture.
- Not eligible for RIFs.
- Minimum Investment $500.00.
- Last sale date for this issue is October 31, 2019.
- Your principal is 100% guaranteed by League Savings and Mortgage Company.
- Offers the potential of a higher return than fixed rate deposits.
- An equity-linked investment that carries no fees or commissions.
- Allows you to participate in stock market gains while protecting your capital against loss.
For more information on Index Linked Deposits, ask our qualified representatives and they will answer your questions on this and other League Savings investment rates and products.
“Standard & Poor’s” and “S&P” are trademarks of the McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. and have been licensed for use by Central 1® and sublicensed by League Savings and Mortgage Company. “TSX” is a trademark of the Toronto Stock Exchange and has been licensed for use by Central 1® and sublicensed by League Savings and Mortgage Company. The Index-Linked Term Deposits are not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by Standard & Poor’s or the Toronto Stock Exchange and neither party makes any representation regarding the advisability of investing in these deposits.